Chandler Arizona Garage Fire
Our client had an outlet catch on fire in their garage. He was lucky in that he was home and smelt the smoke quickly and was able to call the fire department who arrived on site in short time to put the fire out. It did do lots of damage in his garage and required that the whole garage be rebuilt.
Fires can start in many different places in a home, but a very common place for a fire is in a garage. With vehicles, and work equipment plugged into outlets there are constantly places where a fire can start. Always keep an eye on the things you have plugged into outlets in your garages and home to make sure the connection is good and nothing is over working the outlet.
Wittmann Arizona Fire
Our client lost their family home. It sadly burnt down to a level causing us to have to scrape the home to the ground. This did allow the client to make some minor changes to their home that will really maximize the space for them. This 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch style home will look amazing once it is rebuilt. Our clients are so excited about it finishing. Looking forward to breaking ground January 2018.
Queen Creek Garage Fire
This garage fire came at a horrible time. Our client has owned the home for less than a year. It was a new built home, but on Halloween, the garage caught on fire. Fire department had to cut holes in the wall to get to the fire. The fire hose came through the front door to the garage. Even though the fire was contained to the garage, the smoke damage on the interior of the home cause our clients to have to move out of the home. We have been pushing to get the home done for them in order to quickly move them back in. This will be a new home for them all over again.